What is the difference between Community Edition and Enterprise Edition?
EE version includes all features of CE version plus:
- Support of NoSQL databases:
- Apache Cassandra
- WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation)
- Additional EE plugins:
- Office formats support (XLS) for data export
- Persistent Query Manager database (allows to track all your SQL)
- JSON format viewer/editor (in MongoDB and relational databases)
- Eclipse Marketplace (allows to easily install any additional Eclipse plugins)
- It enables us to support and develop the Community version, add new features faster, provide better support and much more. Even if you do not need enterprise features you may purchase a license as a form of donation. Thank you!
What does Enterprise Edition license include?
It is a single-user perpetual (life time) license; it will never expire. You can upgrade to any new version of DBeaver for 1 year after the license purchase. Also, it includes special customer support for 1 year. Additionally, licensed users can inquire about new features that will have higher priority than tasks from community. The license can be used by a single person or by a single working place (of your choice).
Can I use the same license on multiple computers?
Yes, you can. License is issued for a single person, not a single computer. So you can use the same license at work, at home, on your laptop, etc.
What will happen when Enterprise Edition license expires?
It never will.
Can I buy more than one license for one account?
Of course. You can buy corporate license for any number of users (or working places).
Is there educational license?
Yes, we give a free license for students. If you want to get it just fill the form.
Are there any discounts? What about corporate licenses?
Please write us on email@example.com for any questions regarding non-standard licenses. Everything is possible.
Where is documentation?
You can get context help right in the DBeaver by pressing the F1 key. Also, you can refer to our WIKI.