You can manage your subscription in the personal account or on the FastSpring system. By default, the subscription will be automatically renewed every month.
Important note: you have to have internet access on your working place in order to activate your subscription. If you don’t have public internet access (for example if you are working behind a corporate firewall/proxy) then you need to purchase regular perpetual license.
The main differences of the DBeaver EE are:
- Support of NoSQL databases:
- Apache Cassandra
- All popular database drivers are included to the EE distribution
- All additional extensions are included to the EE distribution:
- Office formats support. Export data in XLSX.
- Vector graphics support. Export diagrams in SVG.
- Advanced security: keep passwords in OS-specific secure storage, protect configurations with master password.
- SSH tunnels with advanced secure algorithms
- Advanced mock-data generators.
- Visual Query Builder
- Persistent Query Manager database – allows tracking all your SQL
- Eclipse Marketplace support: allows easily installing any additional Eclipse plugins