Download DBeaver EE
Download and start using DBeaver Enterprise Edition right now.
Recent versions release notes.
Tested and verified for MS Windows XP/7/8/10, Linux and Mac OS X.
All Windows binaries are signed with Symantec Code Sign certificates (confirmed by Microsoft).
All MacOS binaries are signed with Apple Developer ID.
Legal company for code sign and SSL certificates is Rider Soft LTD
DBeaver requires Java 1.8 or higher. Windows and Mac OS X installers include JRE 1.8.
Note: 3rd-party JDBC drivers may have their own system requirements.
- Windows installer – run installer executable. It will automatically upgrade version (if needed). Installer doesn’t change any system settings or Java installation. Included JRE will be accessible only for DBeaver.
- MacOS PKG – just run it and follow installer pages. JRE 1.8 is included (and will be accessible only for DBeaver).
- MacOS DMG – just run it and drag-n-drop DBeaver into Applications. Make sure you have Java 1.8 installed. On reinstall do the same (your settings won’t be lost).
- Debian package – run
sudo dpkg -i dbeaver-<version>.deb. Then execute “dbeaver &”.
- RPM package – run
sudo rpm -ivh dbeaver-<version>.rpm. Then execute “dbeaver &”. Note: to upgrade use “-Uvh” parameter.
- ZIP archive – extract archive and run “dbeaver” executable. Do not extract archive over previous version (remove previous version before install). Java 1.8+ must be installed separately.
- Eclipse plugin – read instructions.
You can also download DBeaver CE version. It is free and open-source but lacks some features supported by the Enterprise Edition.
All recent DBeaver EE versions are available in the archive.
Windows Installer will automatically install DBeaver on your computer. Java Runtime will be installed as a part of the DBeaver installation. If you already have Java installed on your computer you can disable the JRE option in installer. However we recommend to use JRE shipped with DBeaver – it will not break any existing Java installation, nothing will be copied in system folders, registry or environment variables.
Debian installer will setup all required components (including JRE) prior to DBeaver installation.
All other versions are just minimal archives that don’t contain JRE or an installer. Just unzip and start the dbeaver executable (if you upgrade from a previous DBeaver version then delete it before the upgrade).