Skip to content
December 13, 2022
Detailed Cloudbeaver Enterprise 22.3 release notes
- Google Single Sign-On to the application is now available;
- Single Sign-On for AWS is now configured on the Identify Providers tab.
- The Oracle driver supports the Wallet authentication method.
- A lot of new drivers have been added.
- the connection configuration through URL has been added for drivers, that support it.
- User administration:
- administrators can filter enabled and disabled users on the Access Management tab;
- the application saves all user history: users can be deactivated, but not deleted.
- Table data export:
- the new setting (BOM) allows users to export specific Unicode characters correctly.
- Update to SSHJ library allows users to use more private key formats for SSH authentication.
- Local configuration:
- changing of a default view of the Navigation tree, Simple or Advanced, can be restricted;
- the edit connection dialog of shared connections can be made visible to all users;
- the size limit of displayed JSON values can be changed.