- Windows installer – run installer executable. It will automatically upgrade version (if needed).
- MacOS DMG – just drag-n-drop DBeaver into Applications. On reinstall do the same (your settings won’t be lost).
- Debian package – run sudo dpkg -i dbeaver-.deb. Then execute “dbeaver-ue &“.
- RPM package – run sudo rpm -ivh dbeaver-.rpm. Then execute “dbeaver-ue &“. Note: to upgrade use “-Uvh” parameter.
- ZIP archive – extract archive and run “dbeaver” executable. Do not extract archive over previous version (remove previous version before install).
You can download DBeaver UE Early Access
version. It contains the most recent fixes, enhancements and new features. But it is less tested. Use it at your own risk.
All recent DBeaver UE versions are available in the archive
Change list for all recent versions can be found on the release notes