DBeaver EE 5.2 was finally released.
Visual Query Builder, a new light interface for connection, CSV import and the big list of new officially supported databases, including InfluxDB, TimescaleDB, Cockroach and Yellowbrick.
See the full list of the changes in the release notes or read more about the most interesting updates below.
- We significantly simplified the connection manager. Now you can set up a new connection by two clicks. But of course, we keep the advanced settings as well.
- Visual Query Builder is a new way for the request creation and check. Open a new or existing script, switch to Query builder, drag-and-drop tables, choose columns and run the script. It is easy. You don’t have to know SQL language even for the complicated requests. And you can always switch back to SQL-editor for checking or editing. Give it a try!
- Import CSV is the easiest way to insert data into your database. We know that a lot of people have been waiting for it for a long time. And happy to introduce it in the version 5.2. You can set all necessary parameters such us delimiter or encoding in the input wizard and check the data look on the preview before to insert.
- InfluxDB is one more invaluable specimen in our BigData collection. Now, DBeaver provides an access to the well-known time-series database out-of-the-box. Look through the data in the standard table or graph visualization.
- Not only InfluxDB was included to the version 5.2 as a new officially supported database but a lot of other interesting cloud, time-series and data-survival databases. We are glad to introduce: