Let us introduce you to the new version, 22.2, which is already available for all CloudBeaver products. Here is a short list of the major updates to the web application.
- AWS connections now support External ID for third-party access;
- Azure Active Directory can be used for SQL Server authentication;
- Different authentication mechanisms and the connection configuration through URL for MongoDB have been added;
- Support for Oracle Cloud connection has been added;
- Administrators can create shared connections via the Connection menu on a public page.
- users can group scripts into folders;
- when the internet connection is lost, script editing is disabled to prevent users from losing data;
- users can refresh all scripts by clicking one button;
- users can rename scripts.
- the application language can be set;
- the number of table rows to load can be configured;
- SQL query execution time limit can be changed;
- The cookies can be disabled.
New versions of CloudBeaver 22.2 are available to download on the Docker hub and AWS marketplace.