Build from sources
Before proceeding with building DBeaver, ensure that your system meets the following prerequisites:
- JDK 17 or higher: DBeaver currently uses OpenJDK 17 as the default Java Development Kit. Make sure you have JDK 17 or a newer version installed.
- Apache Maven 2.9.5 or higher: This is required for managing the project's build. You can download it from the Apache Maven website.
- Git: Needed for cloning the DBeaver repository. If you do not have Git installed, visit the official Git website for download and installation instructions.
- Internet Access: Required for downloading dependencies and other necessary components during the build process.
- Clone the DBeaver repository:
git clone https://github.com/dbeaver/dbeaver.git dbeaver cd dbeaver
To build the project, use the appropriate script for your operating system:
On Windows, run:
On Linux or macOS, run:sh ./build.sh
After the build process completes, the binaries can be found in the